The Site is owned and operated by Bincense LLC, a Texas limited liability company. The Company has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site including, without limitation, the content and software needed for access or use of the Site. By agreeing to use this Site and its Services, you understand and agree to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This Site is intended for your benefit to become familiar with and use the services of the Company. By agreeing to use this Site, you understand and agree to the following:
- The Company does not accept any liability whatsoever for any harm that might result from any statements presented on the Site, including any video or photography-related information, copyright ownership, political views, satires, sales information, and third-party advertisements posted on or viewable from the Site.
- Any statements by the Company, its employees, agents, affiliates, and members are provided for informational purposes only.
Your Information and Materials Submitted on the Site
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is reasonably protected when it is submitted to us and use adequate measures to protect such information collected from our Site.
- As a user of Site, you may generally have the ability to submit information, feedback, comments and other materials such as credit card information to the Site. You are solely responsible for such information and grant the Company a perpetual, non-exclusive and royalty-free license to use such material on the Site (the “License”). The Company is not responsible for verifying ownership of such materials and cannot represent the same to other users of the Site.
- HYou represent, warrant and covenant that (1) you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to material submitted to the Site, (2) the materials submitted to the Site does not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization, or otherwise violate any intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party, and are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- The Company will not be liable for any infringement of copyrighted material or other protected material submitted by members of the Site. You are solely responsible for identifying, verifying, confirming, and maintaining any intellectual property submitted on the Site.
- As a user of this Site, you agree not to post or submit information, promotional materials, and other materials to the Site that are prohibited by us including, but not limited to those materials prohibited by this Agreement or listed in our Prohibited Content Policy. You understand and agree that the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine whether any such material is prohibited by this Agreement.
- Any unauthorized use of the Site including but not limited to unauthorized entry into the Company’s computer system(s), unauthorized access to information contained on the Site and The Company’s computer system(s), misuse of passwords, posting or submission of infringing materials, or misuse of any information posted on the Site is strictly prohibited, will result in termination of membership, and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Agreement, please contact us at Help@Bincense.com